Embedded Design Engineer at Senceive Ltd
Senceive Ltd was spun out from the Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering at UCL in 2005, with the objective of delivering wireless condition monitoring solutions to the construction and transportation sectors, based upon novel wireless mesh sensor networking technology. Senceive is looking to significantly expand its existing product capability as well as add a range of exciting new products to its portfolio. As a result, Senceive is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic design engineer to augment its technical team. There is much scope for personal growth working within a small but dynamic environment.
Senceive is looking for an Embedded Design Engineer to work on new developments as well as supporting their existing wireless sensing products. The ideal candidate will come from a multi-disciplinary engineering background including Electronic Engineering and will be able to demonstrate experience in embedded real-time software design. Job responsibilities will be principally the development of new products and product variants, and supporting existing products.
Essential is an enthusiastic and pro-active attitude, flexibility, willingness to learn, and an ability to take ownership of issues and follow them through. Also necessary are good communication skills, as a key part of the role will be customer facing, liaising with clients on requirements and through the acceptance process.
• Personable and good communicator
• Well organised and self disciplined
• Ability to take ownership of issues and follow them through
• Experience in managing development projects
• Minimum 4-6 years total experience in real-time embedded development on bare metal in C and electronic hardware design
• Good understanding of RTOS concepts (desirable)
• Experience with SQL Databases and Web Applications (desirable)
• Previous experience in sensor integration (desirable)
• Previous experience with low-power wireless mesh networks (desirable)
*NB* PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU ARE A RECRUITER/JOB AGENCY
Tel: 020 7731 8269