Senceive Ltd, based out of offices in Fulham, South-West London offer the world’s most reliable and robust wireless condition monitoring solutions. Our proven, easy to deploy, robust and extremely long-life systems are the benchmark for wireless Remote Condition Monitoring (RCM) geotechnical solutions for the Construction and Rail industries in the UK as well as globally. They are explicitly designed and upgraded for these tough environments and all our products are fully certified and approved by Network Rail and London Underground, amongst others. Senceive have worked tirelessly in partnership with contractors and monitoring companies, over 13 years, to ensure we provide users with stable, precise and highly user-friendly data anywhere in the world from any installations. Senceive currently has Partners/Distributors in across much of Europe, USA and Australaisa, with plans to have full global coverage by end 2019. The company currently comprises 30 employees who are customer focussed, supportive and importantly understand the Rail, Construction and Mining industries. Our customers say some amazing and positive things about our attitude to customer support and responsiveness. Our support teams provide an around the clock infrastructure. Senceive are proud to have never lost a client across the globe in the 13 years the company has been in business.
With Senceive Ltd continuing to grow at 60%+ per year through ever wider UK and international adoption of the company’s innovative wireless condition monitoring solutions, we are now seeking a Financial Controller who will become the backbone of Senceive’s finance department.
The individual we are seeking will be responsible for the following functions in the company:
- Supervising and playing a highly active role in the day-to-day operations of the Senceive accounts team.
- Developing existing financial systems, controls and procedures for a company that is rapidly growing and substantially increasing the level of international trade it undertakes.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial models, budgets and projections for the CEO and board.
- Production of management accounts and key performance indicators for management and external stakeholder review.
- Preparing end of year accounts and dealing (as needed) with audit related matters.
- Working with the COO to develop and maintain systems to manage and control working capital
- Assist with the management of cash both short and long term.
- Assist (as required) in the managing of bank/investor relations.
You will be able to demonstrate prior experience in the majority of the above areas also have a desire to develop within the above role, with the expectation that you will in due course be able to make significant contributions to the strategic development of Senceive Ltd.
Skills, personality and experience
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Commercial awareness and understanding of the business model and value creation.
- Prior experience as a financial controller.
- Excellent people skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Background that has included hands-on involvement.
- A relevant degree in a subject such as Maths, Economics or Business, as well as having completed accountancy qualifications from either the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) or the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
- Industry and sector knowledge or transferable skills.
Please send an up to date CV to: email@example.com