Careers / Customer Support Administrator
Our customer support team has a need for someone to look after customer enquiries and charges for after-sales service and returns. The role is to ensure that customers receive prompt and clear information to enable repairs, refurbishment, site visits, configuration and other services to be carried out in often fast-moving and demanding circumstances.
We offer competitive remuneration and the opportunity to work with a great team in a fast-growing and successful business.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of three years in an order processing role for technical or engineering products and services
- Close attention to detail, excellent organisational abilities
- Experience with computerised order processing systems
- Experienced user of Excel and other office applications
- Ability to work well with several teams to gain cooperation and priority for urgent requirements
- Experience with Odoo or a similarly scaled ERP system
- Experience of electronics and light mechanical manufacturing
- Experience in markets with tight deadlines and unpredictable demand
Senceive is a highly innovative technology company leading the way in structural and geotechnical wireless condition monitoring. We support clients including surveyors, monitoring companies and contractors, helping them protect and maintain their assets and infrastructure in a wide range of sectors including rail, construction, transportation, mining and utilities.
Our technology is used across these sectors to provide monitoring solutions for applications such as railway trackbed, tunnels, structures, earthworks, piling and dams. These applications share common characteristics in that access to install or maintain equipment can be difficult or dangerous, and that human lives may be at risk if the structure being monitored fails. Remote condition monitoring therefore plays a crucial role in protecting infrastructure and the people who use it.
Senceive’s operations are primarily based out of offices in Fulham, South West London where the company employs around 50 people. The company has subsidiary offices in New York and Perth and staff based in a number of other countries.
Please send your CV and a brief covering letter to [email protected]. We will be shortlisting from 1st July and will respond after that time.