Careers / Events and Marketing Executive
To support rapid international growth of our remote condition monitoring business, we are seeking a marketing and events executive. The primary focus of the role is to manage our various events, with a secondary requirement to support wider marketing activity including campaigns and administration.
As a key member of the London-based marketing team you will work closely with the worldwide business development and sales team and a range of external organisations.
You will communicate with colleagues, event organisers and suppliers all over the world to administer the planning and delivery of Senceive involvement in conferences, tradeshows, roadshows, and webinars to ensure we get the most from our investment. You will be responsible for:
• working with agencies and others on stand design and planning
• logistics including travel, shipping, budget and accommodation
• arranging collateral including display stands, merchandise, presentation material
• event follow-up and reporting
• planning future events
Attending some events will be required.
This is a varied role and you will also help with day-to-day marketing support tasks including:
• updating copy and images on our website
• updating and generating PowerPoint presentations
• organising and updating contacts in CRM
• email and social marketing
• involvement in other marketing activity as required
We offer competitive remuneration, a flexible mix of home and office working and the enjoyment of working with a great team at an exciting time in our company’s growth. Part-time working will be considered (min 3 days per week).
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
• qualification in marketing, events, hospitality or related field
• strong attention to detail
• comfortable working with suppliers and partners all over the world
• keen to learn more about event organisation
• understand basic elements of marketing processes, including digital marketing
• ability to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks
• comfortable working as part of a busy team and changing task at short notice
• strong written English and communication skills
• confident working with numbers, spreadsheets and Microsoft Office Suite
• energy and enthusiasm and an ability to cope with fast-moving, changeable demands
• evidence of right to work in the UK.
• degree in a relevant subject
• foreign language skills
• experience with InDesign and Photoshop
• experience of dealing with suppliers
• experience using social media platforms
• interest in engineering and construction
• knowledge of marketing automation tools.
Senceive is a highly innovative technology company leading the way in structural and geotechnical wireless condition monitoring. We support clients including surveyors, monitoring companies and contractors, helping them protect and maintain their assets and infrastructure in a wide range of sectors including rail, construction, transportation, mining and utilities.
Our technology is used across these sectors to provide monitoring solutions for applications such as railway trackbed, tunnels, structures, earthworks, piling and dams. These applications share common characteristics in that access to install or maintain equipment can be difficult or dangerous, and that human lives may be at risk if the structure being monitored fails. Remote condition monitoring therefore plays a crucial role in protecting infrastructure and the people who use it.
Senceive’s operations are primarily based out of offices in Fulham, South West London where the company employs around 50 people. The company has subsidiary offices in New York and Perth and staff based in a number of other countries.
Please send your CV and a brief covering letter to [email protected]