Careers / Financial Analyst
We are a technology leader in our field with an enviably strong position in rail, construction and mining markets. We are growing fast and are looking for a highly ambitious and driven individual to support the finance team and the company's growth and strategy plans. The Financial Analyst will provide detailed analysis and reports to internal management alongside supporting the Financial Controller in driving budget and forecasting processes for the business. A highly rewarding role with excellent growth development opportunities.
The role requires an individual who will come in under the responsibility of the Financial Controller. The Financial Analyst is part of the Accounting Team within the company. The work mainly consists of producing various financial and management analysis, participating in several key areas within the company including the preparation of the end of the month reporting suites, the validation of inter-company accounts, assistance with auditing and tax declaration, as well as taking charge of several other tasks and company projects.
We offer competitive remuneration and the challenge and fulfilment of working within a great team in a fast-moving environment.
- Assist with preparation of month end accounts to meet reporting deadlines
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with preparation of budgets, forecasts, and reforecasting to meet reporting deadlines
- Regular cashflow forecasting and comparison of forecast versus actuals
- Ensure financial controls, processes and disciplines are all in place and adhered to
- Provide regular support in analysing current and past trends in key performance areas with a view to monitoring performance, highlighting trends, and identifying areas of improvement
- Maintain other key performance data as required
- Other ad-hoc requirements as requested by the Finance Business Partner or other senior finance members
- Experience in a finance or management accounts function, with knowledge of managing accounts and balance sheet reconciliation preparation.
- Have a 'can-do' attitude, ability to multi-task and work effectively as part of a team
- Self motivator who can demonstrate initiative and who has good time-management skills
- Analytical with high attention for detail
- Fully computer literate and an advanced user of Excel
- Excellent communication skills, with both financial and non-financial staff
- Actively studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualification
- Experience with Odoo or a similarly scaled ERP system
- Experience of working in a growing business with demanding deadlines
Please send your CV and a brief covering letter to [email protected].