Careers / Sales Support Executive (Milton Keynes, UK)
Sales Support Executive (Milton Keynes, UK)
Download job description
Senceive wireless remote condition monitoring technology is used in 35 countries in rail, construction and mining. Our precise, reliable and robust products are built to empower clients responsible for high value and at-risk assets. Senceive users installed more than 30,000 sensors last year – helping them manage ground and structural movement, landslide risk, geotechnical behaviour, rail track movement and much more. Systems are installed in minutes and last more than a decade with minimal maintenance – helping users to mitigate engineering risk without visiting site.
We’ve been designing, building and supporting the best wireless condition monitoring technology since 2005. As part of the Previan group of companies we are growing fast and have highly ambitious plans for the coming years.
We are seeking the right individual to join our Global Sales & Support team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
This position provides an important link between the Business Development and Operations teams. The successful candidate will oversee critical processes within the sales cycle to help the business drive sales performance and operational efficiency.
Your eye for detail will ensure that you prove a key asset for the wider Business Development and Operations teams and your attention to each customer’s experience will cement strong and long lasting relationships. The responsibilities will be principally focussed on supporting the Business Development and Operations Teams as we continue our sales expansion. Tasks will cover a global customer base, with particular focus on UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Reporting, Location & Travel
This role reports to the Global Inside Sales Team Manager and is primarily office based in our Head Office in Milton Keynes, UK. There will be opportunities for occasional travel to meet the wider team.
Responsibilities include, although are not limited to the following:
- Raising Purchase Order and Order Acknowledgments and communicating with customers once orders are placed
- Liaising with customers regarding shipping processes, confirmation and requesting any additional information required
- Checking and auditing Quotations, Sales Orders and Purchase Orders to ensure they are in line with the companies commercial guidelines
- Carrying out financial background checks on new customers
- Overseeing Purchase Order insurance requirements
- Working with the Finance Team to track late payments
- Producing reports for various sales and operational metrics
- Updating and distributing sales process and sales support documentation
- Providing a key link between the Operations Team and Business Development Team
Relevant Skills, Experience & Competencies
Candidates should assess their suitability against the following essential and/or desirable relevant knowledge and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in similar role
- Competent using CRM and ERP software as well as full Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication and customers service skills to manage internal and external requests
- Familiarity with shipping & logistics processes
- Able to multitask in an organised manner and meet deadlines while paying attention to details
- Ability to work within global and remote teams
- The ability to speak a second language
In return for a rewarding and fulfilling career, successful candidates can look forward to receiving a competitive salary, plus a number of additional employee benefits:
- Annual Leave Entitlement: Employees have twenty-five days annual leave entitlement each year, for use between January to December; this is in addition to Bank Holidays of which there are typically eight.
- Pension Scheme: Employees are automatically enrolled into the Company’s Workplace Pension Scheme with personal contributions of 5% or more, with the company matching contributions up to 3%, increasing to 5% from Q3 2022.
- Group Life Assurance: Employees are automatically enrolled into the Company’s GLA scheme which pays 4 x salary in the event of death in service, and includes an Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 advice line and a healthcare app.
- Cycle to Work Scheme: Employees have the opportunity to purchase bikes and accessories at significantly reduced rates, with repayments made through salary sacrifice over a period of 12-18 months.
- Tech Scheme: similarly to the Cycle to Work scheme, Employees are able to purchase laptops, phones, appliances and more from Currys at discounted rates, with repayments made through salary sacrifice over a period of 12 months.
- Learning & Development: Employees are encouraged to continue their career development with a variety of training courses and development opportunities available.
Full details of the Employee Benefits are available upon request, or will be made available on provision of an offer of employment.
Should you wish to apply for this role, please e-mail your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to: [email protected] – please be sure to quote the full Job Title in the subject line and read our Privacy Notice.
Thank you for your interest, we wish you every success with your application.