Senceive are looking for a qualified, experienced and ambitious Marketing professional to join our growing Sales & Marketing department. The successful candidate must be enthusiastic and have the ability to drive various stages of multi-channel marketing campaigns. The role calls for someone with attention to detail, who is comfortable with working with technical products and is able to quickly digest information in order to create thought leadership and USP led marketing collateral. Experience in B2B Marketing is essential and we are looking for proven copywriting skills. The role would suit an “all-rounder” with experience of both Print and Digital Marketing, as well as Event Management.
This is a hands-on role and the successful candidate should be proactive, self-motivated and prepared to work in a fast-paced environment. Knowledge of graphic design is also highly desirable. Experience in a technical or engineering environment is a bonus and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this position.
- Manage our Social Media platforms
- Creation of e-mail campaigns, advertising and online promotion etc.
- Exhibition and event management
- Website management using WordPress
- Working with an SEO company and managing implementation. Use of Google Analytics
- Carry out analysis of campaign performance using various social media analytical, as well as MailChimp
- Help develop and implement a Customer Survey mechanism using SurveyMonkey
- Seek and analyse competitor marketing and sales materials, both on and offline
- Lead/Demand Generation
- Copywriting – Social Media, Case Study development, Award Submissions etc.
- Channel Marketing – Regular collaboration with International Distributor network
- Any other duties to be defined by Marketing Manager
- Occasional UK and International travel may be required
Skills and experience required
- B2B Marketing experience
- Experience across the Marketing Mix
- Proven copywriting skills
- Proactive and self-driven “can do” attitude. Desire to be “hands on”
- Exceptional communications skills in order to manage various stakeholders and work closely with the Business Development team
- Basic Design Skills using Photoshop and other Software
- Experience using WordPress and MailChimp (or similar CMS and email marketing systems)
- Experience working with the technology or engineering industries (desirable)
- Social Media Optimisation, especially LinkedIn (desirable)
- Knowledge of CRM systems (desirable)
25 days holiday, pension and generous bonus scheme with the opportunity to grow and take on more responsibilities in fast growing international IoT related technology business.
Please send an updated CV to: email@example.com
About the Company
Senceive are an award winning and rapidly growing B2B tech company that supplies reliable wireless asset monitoring. Our world leading innovative solutions help our clients protect and maintain critical infrastructure and assets across a wide range of sectors, from railways to construction sites and both the interior and exterior assets in and around buildings.
In the 15 years since Senceive’s formation, the company has transformed itself into a high quality and customer responsive organisation, which is now widely seen as the leading exponent and benchmark for wireless Remote Condition Monitoring (RCM) solutions, not only in the UK’s geo-spatial sector but also now internationally.