Careers / Supply Chain Manager
To support rapid growth and development of a world-class manufacturing capability we are seeking a supply chain manager to develop and drive strategy including purchasing, materials management and planning.
The role requires an experienced supply chain professional with SME experience in electronics or light engineering manufacturing. We are looking for someone with the ability to develop a robust strategy for improvements in cost, lead-time, security of supply and on-time delivery, while ensuring optimum use of our working capital. A solid track record of improvements in these areas is essential.
We offer competitive remuneration and the enjoyment of working with a great team at an exciting time in our company’s expansion.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum five years’ experience of purchasing or supply chain management in electronics, manufacturing or engineering businesses.
- SME experience.
- Track record of improvements in cost, lead-time, on-time delivery and supplier quality
- Experience of negotiating supplier agreements with SLAs
- HNC or higher qualification in an operations, business or technical subject
- Advanced user of Excel
- Experience of operating with a quality controlled environment such as ISO9000
- Attention to detail, focus, and determination to achieve agreed deadlines
- Energy and enthusiasm and an ability to cope with fast-moving, changeable demands
- Evidence of right to work in the UK
- Experience with Odoo or a similarly scaled ERP system
- Experience of purchasing electronics and light mechanical components and of electronics subcontractors
- Experience in transport infrastructure, construction or other markets with demanding deadlines
- Understanding of legal aspects of commercial contracts
Senceive is a highly innovative technology company that leads the global market in structural and geotechnical wireless monitoring solutions. We support clients including surveyors, monitoring companies and contractors, helping them protect and maintain their assets and infrastructure in a wide range of sectors including Rail, Construction, Transportation, Mining and Utilities.
Our technology is used across these sectors to provide monitoring solutions for applications such as railway trackbed, tunnels, structures, earthworks, piling and dams. Key features of these applications are that access to install or maintain equipment is difficult or dangerous, and that human lives may be at risk if the structure being monitored fails. Remote condition monitoring therefore plays a crucial role in protecting infrastructure and the people who use it.
Senceive’s operations are primarily based out of offices in Fulham, South West London where the company employs around 50 people. The company has subsidiary offices in New York and Perth.
Please send your CV and a brief covering letter to [email protected].