In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we have put the following measures in place to protect our staff, customers and suppliers, and to enable us to continue providing our products and services:
- Those able to do so are working from home and diverts are set up on landline phones
- Back-up team trained to replace our usual production team, should any of them need to self-isolate for health reasons
- Travel reduced to a minimum and replaced where possible by conference calls
- Stringent hygiene rules in our workplace and for those working from home
- Measures for self-isolation for anyone exhibiting symptoms similar to those associated with COVID-19
- Close contact with key suppliers to ensure continuity of supply.
We would ask for your cooperation with these measure as follows:
- Please do not visit our premises without an invitation, other than for normal courier delivery service
- If you plan to visit our office please tell us beforehand if you have travelled overseas, or experienced any symptoms of a cold or flu in the previous 14 days
- If you do visit, you will be asked to follow appropriate hygiene measures
- If our staff are required to visit your premises or a worksite, we will check that you have appropriate hygiene measures in place and our staff will follow recommended guidelines.
Although the COVID-19 crisis presents many challenges, we are confident that these measures will ensure that we can continue to provide the excellent products and services our customers have come to expect.