Data Comms / GeoWAN 4G Gateway
GeoWAN 4G Gateway
The GeoWAN 4G Gateway acts as an always-on base station for a GeoWAN wireless sensor network. It sends data samples to the cloud using an ethernet connection or cellular networks (3G or LTE). Some models also support connecting to a Wi-Fi access point.
Although typically one gateway can cover an entire monitoring zone, additional gateways can be installed with no further configuration allowing for redundant data backhaul and improved network coverage.
No fixed IP address is required for the cellular service; the Gateway simply initiates the connection with Senceive’s WebMonitor software over the Internet.
- Integrated LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE Modem
- Waterproof, industrial design with rugged aluminium enclosure
- Incorporates bracket for mounting to pole or wall
- All components are waterproof to IP67, even when using Ethernet
- Gateway firmware is remotely upgradeable over the air reducing costly site visits
- Wide temperature range suitable for extreme conditions
GeoWAN 4G Gateway – LR3G-IP67
|Dimensions without mounting plate||262 x 91 x 257 mm|
|Total Mass||2.75 kg (approx.)|
|Housing Material||Die cast aluminium|
|International Protection Marking||IP67|
-40°C to +70°C
-40°C to +85°C
|Mounting Options||Wall and pole mounting available with included mounting plate|