Tilt Sensors / Tilt Beam
The Tilt Beam is a lightweight, rigid aluminium beam that is used in conjunction with a Triaxial Tilt Node or a Nano Plus.
The tilt beam can be mounted in any orientation and rapidly deployed in single and daisy chained configurations.
Installation of the tilt beam can be performed with minimal tools in minutes. Complex bolting and washer arrangements are not required due to the beam’s inbuilt bearing and joint system. This allows for thermal expansion and misalignment of the support brackets while still accurately monitoring the structure. The attached tilt node does not require any levelling, further reducing installation time.
It has been successfully used in many applications, including:
- Movement monitoring of any structure
- Longitudinal settlement
- Tunnel convergence/divergence
- Lateral displacements
- Lightweight and durable aluminium and stainless-steel construction
- Fully wireless; no wiring or electrical connections required
- Simple installation and removal. Brackets installed in minutes; beam installed in seconds
- Can be installed in any orientation without requiring levelling
- Low friction, weather resistant bearings that do not require maintenance or lubrication
- Automatically compensates for thermal expansion and misalignment of support brackets
- Can be daisy chained to provide movement profiles
|Beam Dimensions||500 mm, 1000 mm, 2000 mm, 3000 mm
(custom lengths available on request)
|Support Bracket Dimensions||Base: 100x100 mm Height: 75 mm|
|Total Mass (without node)||2 kg (approx. for 2 m beam)|
|Material||Aluminium with A2 stainless steel fasteners|
For more information on our Tilt Beam structural monitoring solutions, call +44 (0) 207 731 8269 or email [email protected]